This recipe is perfect for anyone with special dietary needs like gluten, dairy or nut allergies. Try this grilled chicken on its own or pair with a salad for a light meal or on top of your favorite pasta. All about the fresh, clean flavors in this quick and easy dish.
4 Pieces Chicken Breast, pounded thin
5 Tbsp Olive Oil
½ Tbsp Garlic, chopped
¼ Cup Red Pearl Onions
28 oz can of San Marizano Tomatoes, drained & seeded, cut into 1” pieces
2 Tbsp Basil, chopped
1. Place chicken on the grill and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Turn 90 degrees for cross marks and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Flip over and repeat. (Total cooking time: 8 mins)
4. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and add garlic to the pan. Cook until a light golden brown.
5. Add the onions and tomatoes to the pan and cook slowly for 3-4 minutes to caramelize slightly.
6. Add basil and turn off heat.
7. Place the chicken on the plate.
8. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Serve with your favorite side or over pasta. Enjoy!