Gnocchi is classic Italian comfort food. Whether it is made with eggs, flour, ricotta cheese or potatoes, the result is always the same – a light delicate pillow. Our gnocchi made with ricotta, is great with Maggiano’s marinara sauce, or try this Brown Butter Sage recipe. Add chicken or serve as a side to make a perfect meal!
8 oz Gnocchi (your favorite brand)
6 oz Chicken Broth
1 Tbsp Whole Butter
1 Tbsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes
½ Tbsp Fresh Sage (1/4” pieces)
1 tsp Fresh Chopped Garlic
1 Tbsp Shaved Parmesan Cheese
1. Prepare your favorite gnocchi according to the instructions on the package.
2. Melt butter in sauté pan over high heat.
3. Add chopped garlic and brown slightly.
4. Add prepared gnocchi, and cook until slightly browned.
5. Add sage, chicken broth and sun-dried tomatoes – cook together briefly.
6. Place in serving dish and garnish with shaved Parmesan Cheese. Serve immediately.