Check out this month’s features, a recipe for the Spiced Shrimp and enter to win a special “Chef’s Table” dinner at your local Maggiano’s!
Spiced Shrimp with Crispy Polenta
Sautéed with spicy bell peppers in a lobster cheese sauce on top of crispy Parmesan polenta
Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna
Layered with Italian cheeses, baked with bread crumbs, alfredo & marinara sauce
Italian-style meatloaf with ricotta, ground beef & veal, finished with white wine cream sauce, fennel & crispy leeks
Stacked Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
Layered chocolate, peanut butter & hazelnut mousse with blackberries & caramel sauce
Recipe for Spiced Shrimp & Creamy Polenta
1 lb. Shrimp, shelled & deveined
2 tsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Red & Yellow Bell Peppers, sliced
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 Cup White Wine
2 Cups Heavy Cream
2/3 Cup Tomato Puree
1 Tbsp Chives, chopped
1 Cup Polenta, instant
1 qt. Chicken Stock
¼ Cup Half & Half Cream
4 Tbsp Butter
1 Cup Parmesan, grated
1. In a large Sauce Pan, bring the Chicken Stock and Half & Half to a simmer.
2. Turn heat to low and slowly stir in the Polenta.
3. Cook for approximately 5 minutes on low heat, stirring often with a wire whisk to prevent lumps.
4. When the mixture is creamy, turn off heat and stir in the butter and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
5. Marinate shrimp with Paprika and a pinch of salt & pepper.
6. In a large Saute Pan, heat 1 Tablespoon of oil.
7. Add Shrimp to pan and saute for 3-4 minutes.
8. Remove Shrimp from pan and set aside.
9. Add Red & Yellow Bell Peppers and saute for 2 minutes.
10. Add Red Chili Flakes and Garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
11. Add White Wine and reduce by 2/3.
12. Add Heavy Cream and Tomato Puree. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
13. Stir in cooked Shrimp.
14. Pour Shrimp mixture over Polenta and garnish with Chives.
Email us your favorite “Family Style” recipe at MGMarket@Brinker.com for a chance to win a special, off-menu, dinner created by your local Executive Chef for a group of you and your family or friends! We will also randomly choose 5 lucky winners to receive $100 Maggiano’s Gift Card! Please submit recipes by Thursday, September 8 and winners will be announced Friday, September 9.