This chicken piccata recipe is quick, easy and full of flavor. Serve with a side of pasta tossed in olive oil or your favorite sauteed vegetables. Accompanied by a glass of crisp, white wine for a perfect meal.
4 Chicken breasts – 4 oz pieces
2 oz Dry White Wine
4 oz Chicken broth
2 Tablespoons Capers
2 Tablespoons Italian Parsley, chopped
2 Lemons, juiced
1 oz Sweet Butter
1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Dust in flour on both sides.
2. Coat sauté pan with olive oil and heat over medium-high flame.
3. Add chicken to pan and sauté for several minutes until browned well. Turn and continue cooking until browned and cooked through. Remove to warm serving platter.
4. Deglaze pan with white wine, releasing any browned bits that stuck to the pan.
5. Add chicken broth, capers, parsley, lemon juice and butter.
6. Return chicken to pan and cook briefly bringing it to a simmer.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
8. Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
Click to print recipe!