Bake these and bring to your next party for an easy and delicious appetizer!
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine
2 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper or Garlic powder (optional)
1 small jar of stuffed green olives
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the cheese, butter, flour and cayenne or garlic powder; knead all of the ingredients together to form a dough.
3. Pinch off small sections of the dough, flatten and wrap around one olive.
4. Repeat until all of the olives and dough are used.
5. Arrange the wrapped olives on the prepared sheet and bake for 15 minutes until lightly brown.