Try out this great Sweet Potato Souffle recipe submitted by one of our dedicated readers! This recipe is a perfect side to serve with your Thanksgiving meal next week. Thank you to Jacqueline for sharing!
Serves 15-20 people
8 Sweet Potatoes
2 Large Eggs
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
2/3 Heavy Cream
1 tsp Cinnamon
½ tsp Allspice
½ Cup Butter
1 stick Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Pecans, chopped
1. Cook, peel and mash 8 large sweet potatoes.
2. Blend with Eggs, Brown Sugar, Cream, Cinnamon, Allspice and Butter.
3. Use a large oval casserole dish.
4. Bake 40 minutes on 350 degrees.
5. Topping: Melt one stick of butter. Combine with Brown Sugar and chopped Pecans.
6. Pour over mixture and bake another 30 minutes until bubbly.