Our Chicken Cammarrari is the perfect recipe for a day at home relaxing with your family and friends. This is an easy, one pot dinner. Start marinating the chicken in the morning and come back right before you are ready to eat for a flavorful roasted chicken dish.
2 Large Red Bell Peppers, ¾ inch strips
1 Large Spanish Onion, ¾ inch strips
6 Medium Mushrooms, sliced ¼ inch
½ Cup Chicken Broth
¼ Cup Frozen Peas
1 Tbsp Rosemary, chopped
1 Tbsp Thyme, chopped
2 Tbsp Olive Oil (1 Tbsp for marinade, 1 Tbsp for peppers & onions)
2. Toss chicken in olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt & pepper.
3. Marinate in refrigerator for several hours.
4. Sauté peppers and onions in olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
5. Sauté mushrooms in olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
6. In a large, hot sauté pan, sear chicken, skin side down first, then turn over until brown on all sides.
7. Place chicken in a roasting pan or on a sheet tray and roast in 375 degree oven until cooked through (approx 30 minutes).
8. In a sauté pan, heat chicken broth. Then add peas, peppers, onions and mushrooms. Simmer briefly.
1. Pour chicken broth on the bottom of the serving platter, keeping the vegetables in the pan.
2. Place roasted chicken on platter, mounding high.
3. Garnish top of chicken and around the platter with peppers, mushrooms and onions.