Start off your next dinner party with this delicious bruschetta – toasted crostini baked with mascarpone and ricotta cheese, prosciutto, and topped with fresh chopped asparagus, chives, lemon and olive oil.
5 Bruschetta Toast, Prepared
5 Tbsp Cheese & Prosciutto Spread, see recipe below
2 oz Asparagus, cooked & sliced ¼”
2 Tbsp Chive and Lemon Vinaigrette, see recipe below
5 pieces Lemon Zest
Cheese & Prosciutto Spread
1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1 1/3 oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
1 1/3 oz Mascarpone Cheese
1/4 Cup Prosciutto, Diced 1/8”
1/4 tsp Garlic Puree
1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
Chive & Lemon Vinaigrette
1 1/2 Tbsp Karo Corn Syrup
4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Chives, chopped
3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
Pinch Salt & Pepper
To Make the vinaigrette:
1. In a food processor, blend the corn syrup and the lemon juice for 1 minutes.
2. Turn blender on high speed and slowly pour vegetable oil through the top of the blender until fully incorporated.
3. Add Chives and blend for 2 seconds. Set aside for assembly.
To make the cheese spread:
1. In small mixer, mix the ricotta cheese and cream cheese, on speed 2 for 4 – 5 minutes or until smooth.
2. Add the mascarpone cheese, garlic puree, and prosciutto and mix for another 1 – 2 minutes. Set aside for assembly.
To assemble the bruschetta:
1. Par cook toast in the oven for 1 minute @ 525° or until golden brown.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of the cheese and prosciutto spread on each piece of toast.
3. Melt the cheese on the bruschetta in a 525° oven for 2 ½ minutes or until golden brown. Place onto your serving platter.
4. In a small mixing bowl mix the sliced asparagus and 1 tablespoon of lemon vinaigrette, lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place on top of each bruschetta toast – piling high and neat.
6. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of lemon vinaigrette around and on top of the toast.