Eat-A-Dish and help grant wishes! From now until June 27th, when you order any on of our featured dishes, like the Grilled Mahi Mahi & Shrimp, we will donate to Make-A-Wish® in your honor.
4 – 6 oz. Pieces of Mahi Mahi
1 tsp Salt & Pepper
Fresh Herb Vinaigrette, recipe follows
1 oz. Olive Oil
8 – 26/30 Shrimp
2 Tbsp Butter
8 oz Sugar Snap Peas, cut in half
6 oz Radishes, sliced 1/16″
4 oz Roasted Red Onions, diced
2 Tbsp Basil, fresh chopped
2 Tbsp Parsley, freshly chopped
16 oz. Orzo, cooked to al dente
3 Tbsp Parmesan
Citrus & Herb Vinaigrette
3 Garlic Cloves
1/3 Cup Yellow Onion, 1/2″ diced
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2/3 Cup Orange Juice
1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
1/2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
1/3 tsp Freshly Cracked Pepper
1/3 Tbsp Kosher Salt
1 oz. Fresh Basil, sliced
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
2/3 Cup Olive Oil
Place all ingredients in the blender except the Olive Oil. Blend for approximately 10 to 15 seconds then slowly incorporate the Olive Oil while all the ingredients are blending together to emulsify the vinaigrette.
1. Gently coat the Mahi Mahi with the Citrus & Herb Vinaigrette (2 Tbsp on each piece) and season with salt and pepper.
2. Clean the grill and lightly oil the grates. Cook the Mahi, for approximately 4 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes or until internal temperature of 145 degrees.
3. Place fish on an angle with half of the fish resting on the orzo mixture.
4. While Mahi is cooking, in a 12” sauté pan, heat the olive oil for 30 seconds or until the pan is hot. Then add the shrimp and cook for approximately 30 seconds to a minute until a light golden brown color is achieved. Turn the shrimp over, and continue to cook for an additional 30 seconds or until shrimp is cooked.
5. Turn off burner add 3 Tbsp of the citrus & fresh herb vinaigrette. Place cooked shrimp on top of Mahi.
6. In a 10” sauté pan heat the butter with sugar snap peas, thinly sliced radishes, roasted red onions, basil and parsley, and cook for 30 seconds.
7. Add the orzo and continue to cook for an addition 45 seconds or until mixture is hot, finish with Parmesan. Place on your serving platter.
8. Lightly drizzle the citrus & fresh herb vinaigrette over the top of the Mahi and around the plate.
Can’t make it into the restaurant? Donate directly to Make-A-Wish today!