Summer has arrived and that means outdoor events will be at peak. While planning, keep a few things in mind to make your guests happy, beaming rays of sunshine!
- Burn citronella candles or place citronella plats as greenery throughout to ward off mosquitoes.
- Keep hot food hot, cold food cold, and keep everything covered.
- Have a steady supply of bottled water and fans ready to avoid dehydration or heat exhaustion.
- Supply extra towels if at a pool or beach.
- Be sure to detail the appropriate attire – you don’t want the ladies in heels at the beach or in the grass.
- Incorporate fun themes and decor
- Provide entertaining activities for everyone – even the kids and pets!
In need of some great recipes and cocktail ideas to serve up at your next outdoor event? Keep up with us here on The Chef’s Table every week.
We invite you to join us at Maggiano’s Little Italy for your next meal out or special occasion. We also invite you to like us on Facebook – for every new “like” we will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish! Please join us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, and watch us on YouTube for recipes and ideas.